Delinea's DevOps Secrets Vault is a high velocity vault that centralizes secrets management, enforces access, and provides automated logging trails. This cloud-based solution is platform agnostic and designed to replace hard-coded credentials in applications, micro-services, DevOps tools, and robotic process automation. This vault ensures IT, DevOps and Security teams the speed and agility needed to stay competitive without sacrificing security.
DevOps Secrets Vault is deployed as an API-as-a Service. Organizations can sign-up and create their first secrets in minutes with no infrastructure to manage or maintain.
- Command line interface (CLI) for Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix
- RESTful Application programming interface (API)
- APIaaS offering infinite scalability, high-speed access, and agility with no infrastructure maintenance
- Automated and searchable logging
- Five-nines availability
- Disaster recovery via multi-region deployment and hot-standby
- Local caching (with the CLI)
- Sandbox tenant available for testing before deployment to production
- Developer Resources (SDK, CLI, integrations, plug-ins)
- SOC II Compliance - report available upon request
Delinea offers a feature-complete, non-time-limited free version of DevOps Secrets Vault that supports up to 250 Secrets and 2500 API calls a month.
Signing up for the free version is the first step in getting a DevOps Secrets Vault tenant even if you plan to upgrade to a paid plan immediately.
To get started with guided help, go to the Quick Start section.
This documentation is for general DevOps Secrets Vault Operation and the CLI. If you prefer the API, here is the API documentation