RabbitMQ is an important component of Secret Server’s on-premises environment, providing a robust framework for queuing messages between Secret Server and its Distributed Engines. RabbitMQ is an enterprise-ready software package that provides reliability and clustering functionality superior to other applications. For detailed information go to the RabbitMQ website. RabbitMQ is not a Delinea product and we receive no revenue from it.
The RabbitMQ Helper currently, and for the foreseeable future, only works on Windows OS.
- Online and offline install of RabbitMQ with or without TLS
- Convert certificates for use with RabbitMQ
- Establish RabbitMQ clusters and streamline cluster policies
- Enable management UI
- Create basic users
- View/manage the RabbitMQ log
Install-Connector workflow normally converts certificates without using the following:
- Convert a CA Certificate PFX to PEM File
- Convert a Host PFX to PEM File
- Convert a CNG or ECC certificate to PEM File